Here are FOUR reasons why you should become a Member of Simple and Practical Mental Health:
1. You want to keep up with the literature and to always keep learning but are probably busy with both work and your personal life. Let us do the work for you! We can save you a LOT of time.
2. You are primarily a clinician, not a researcher. You are interested only in PRACTICAL tips and key information that can help you in your clinical work. We filter out the 95% that is theoretical and only give you the 5% that is of practical use.
3. You are tired of looking at material that is unnecessarily complicated, uses statistics, and so on. We always give our Members tips and information written in plain English.
4. You want information that is authoritative. Dr. Mago, the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Simpleandpractical.com has over 25 years of experience of treating persons with mental health problems, doing clinically-relevant research, and delivering award-winning teaching.
The material sent out in daily emails combine:
– my careful review of the literature
– my extensive experience in interpreting the literature, and
– my 27 years of clinical experience.
The brevity of the daily emails is a big selling point. Since we all have a lot to do, having a trusted source just deliver us the answers in two paragraphs that can be read in less than 5 minutes per day is invaluable.
You will have continuous access to simple, actionable tips and information related to real-life clinical practice in mental health. 100% money-back guarantee! (see below)
Included in your Membership of the Learning Circle:
#1. Two to three paragraphs of advanced tips in psychopharmacology, one email per day, every single day, directly in email, no click required. Wow! That’s a LOT of value.
#2. In addition, immediate access to the entire website with tons of articles and tips with high-yield, clinically useful material that has been carefully crafted for busy clinicians.
#3. Bonus: Online access to the entire content and most up-to-date versions of my two books: The Latest Antidepressants and Side Effects of Psychiatric Medications — included in your membership at no extra cost.
#4. Included in Membership of this website is a new high-impact feature: 365 Advanced Topics in Psychopharmacology. Tips on one advanced topic in psychopharmacology per day, every day, 365 days a year! The tips are sent directly in daily emails with no click required. Each tip can be read in less than 5 minutes.
Your confidentiality and privacy are 100% guaranteed. We will never reveal, give, lease or sell your name or email address in any way whatsoever.
Not sure if this membership is going to be worth it? Don’t worry — we have a risk-free, 100% money back guarantee! If for any reason you don’t think the material you get is very helpful to you, all you have to do is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Request refund.” That’s it. No need to give a reason. No questions asked. We will immediately refund the unused months of your membership.