“I have been reading Simple and Practical entries every day for several months, and have found them to be highly useful nuggets of concise, evidence-driven, and indeed very practical brief summaries of clinical treatment issues that psychiatrists (and psychiatric residents) face almost daily. I commend Raj Mago for this crisp and valuable education he provides to psychiatric practitioners and I strongly recommend subscribing to this service.” — Henry Nasrallah, MD.
To read what other colleagues have said about how helpful their subscription to this website is, see https://simpleandpractical.com/reviews
I created this website not because there is a lack of information freely available on the internet. I created it because there is too much information, contradictory information, information that is plain wrong, and often not what we need as clinicians.
Any clinician prescribing psychotropic medications can become a truly expert psychopharmacologist by becoming a Member of Simple and Practical Mental Health because we give you only practical information, briefly, and in easily readable language.
Here are your benefits as a Member:
1. Every single day, 365 days a year, you will receive an email of 250 to 500 words with some high-yield tips related to psychopharmacology. This makes it very easy to learn something important every day in just 3 to 5 minutes by simply reading the daily emails whenever you have a few minutes!
2. Also, when clinical questions related to psychopharmacology come up, you can look up answers on our website by using the menus that are at the top of every page on the website.
3. If you don’t find the answer to your question, you can also post your questions on our “Got questions?” page that is also linked to at the top of every page on our website. If your question is of general interest, we will try to prioritize writing an article to answer it.
The articles we wHere are FIVE reasons why you should become a Member of Simple and Practical Mental Health:
1. You want to keep learning but are probably busy with both work and your personal life. Let us do the work for you! We can save you a LOT of time.
2. You are primarily a clinician, not a researcher. You are interested only in PRACTICAL tips and key information that can help you in your clinical work. We filter out the 95% that is theoretical and only give you the 5% that is of practical use.
3. You are tired of looking at material that is unnecessarily complicated, uses statistics, and so on. We always give our Members tips and information written in plain English.
4. You want information that is authoritative.
5. The brevity of the daily emails is a big selling point. Since we all have a lot to do, having a trusted source just deliver us the answers in two paragraphs that can be read in less than 5 minutes per day is invaluable.
You will have continuous access to simple, actionable tips and information related to real-life clinical practice in mental health. 100% money-back guarantee! (see below)
Here’s what your colleagues have to say about Membership in Simple and Practical Mental Health:
“Every day, incredibly useful clinical pearls. After 30 years of practice, I am amazed how much I didn’t know! Best CME $ ever spent!” — Mark Komrad, MD (Baltimore, Maryland, USA). http://www.komradmd.com/
“After 24 years practicing psychiatry, I have tried many types of CME, Updates, Newsletters, etc and I receive the most consistent knowledge from your website and emails.” — John Justice, MD (West Virginia University School of Medicine, Poca, West Virginia).
“It is a very useful website that is unlike any other resource that I have seen. Great, great stuff.” — Kari Groff, MD (Private Practice, New York, USA).
“Dr. Mago, I just want to say “thank you!” This is truly the best money I’ve spent on educational material.” — Mo Dattu, MD (Private Practice, Pennsylvania, USA).
Included in your Membership of the Learning Circle:
#1. Two to three paragraphs of advanced tips in psychopharmacology, one email per day, every single day, directly in email, no click required. Wow! That’s a LOT of value.
#2. In addition, immediate access to the entire website with tons of articles and tips with high-yield, clinically useful material that has been carefully crafted for busy clinicians.
#3. Bonus: You can send us YOUR psychopharmaclogy questions and we will ask the top psychopharmacology experts in the worlds on your behalf.
#4. Bonus: Online access to the entire content and most up-to-date versions of my two books: The Latest Antidepressants and Side Effects of Psychiatric Medications — included in your membership at no extra cost.
Not sure if this membership is going to be worth it? Don’t worry — we have a risk-free, 100% money back guarantee!** If for any reason you don’t think the material you get is very helpful to you, all you have to do is to email us at email@example.com with the words “Request refund” within the first 30 days after joining the membership. That’s it. No need to give a reason. No questions asked. We will immediately refund your membership.
** No refunds are offered on yearly membership after 30 days of joining the yearly membership. Similarly, no refunds are offered to monthly members after 7 days of joining the monthly membership. Please see the details of membership cancellation and refund policy on our Membership cancellation policy page.