How to log in
1. Click the Log In link in the navigation menu at the top of any page on the website. Alternatively, if you try to see any page that is for members only, there will be an option to log in to see that page.
2. Enter your username and password AND check off “Remember me.” If you check “Remember me” before you log in, in the future you won’t have to log in on that device.
3. This will log you into the website and bring you to the Homepage. From now on you are permanently logged in and don’t need to do all this log in process again.
4. Once you are logged in, the “Log In” link in the navigation menu will disappear. So, if you can’t see the Log In link in the navigation menu, that means you are already logged in. Please proceed directly to access the members-only content via links (Treatments, Disorders, etc.) in the navigation menu.
If needed, log in page can be accessed directly HERE.
5. Sometimes, you may like to directly access the members only content via the link in the email. If you are already logged in, you will go directly to the page after clicking the link. If not, you will be asked to enter your login credentials first and then go to the page on the next screen.
Navigating the website
The content on this website is arranged into six main pages: “Treatments”, “Side Effects”, “Disorders”, “Other Topics”, “Expert Interviews”, and “Emails”. These can be accessed by clicking the navigation links located at the top of any page.
Content on each of these pages is divided into different categories. Click on the category (or the arrow to the left of its name) to EXPAND the category and see what is included in it. When you are done, click on the category (or the arrow to the left of it) to COLLAPSE the category back.
If you have trouble finding particular content any time, please let us know and we will send you a direct link to the page you need.
Do I need to also sign up for the Free Content emails?
No. All Free Content is automatically also sent to all paying subscribers (Members). If you are a Member (paying subscriber) and subscribe to free content when there is a popup, we have to manually delete you from the free content to avoid your getting duplicate emails.
Can I receive the previous daily emails that I may have missed?
All members will start the email cycle by receiving the first email immediately after joining and then receive one email per day with tips. In one year of membership, every member will receive the same 365 emails with tips. Those who decide to continue after one year will be added in another cycle to receive fresh batch of 365 emails with tips. For your convenience, updated versions of all the content you receive in the daily emails about advanced topics in psychopharmacology can be easily accessed by clicking on “Emails” link in the navigation menu.
Why am I not receiving the daily emails and what can I do to improve delivery of emails?
This topic is discussed in detail HERE.
How do I access books written by Dr. Mago?
1. Links to chapters of “The Latest Antidepressants” are available on the “Treatments” page. From the navigation menu, click on Menu>Treatments>Antidepressants ( expand category)>The Latest Antidepressants (expand sub-category). Here you will find that each chapter from the book has been put under a separate webpage. You may also find bonus content in that section as well.
2. Similarly, chapters of “Side effects of Psychiatric Medications” can be accessed from navigation menu by clicking on Menu > Side Effects (expand category). Please expand the sub-category for each adverse effect to find the links to the webpages related to that chapter. Again, you will find some bonus content that’s available only to Simple and Practical members only.
What should I do if I forget my password?
Please click on “Log In” button located in the top right corner of the home page. Next, click on “Lost your password?” and then enter username or email to receive a link on your registered email to reset your password. Please open your email and click on the link to reset your password. On the next screen you will be directed to enter a new password. Please replace the complex system generated password in the text box with easy to remember but secure password of your own and click “Reset Password.”
How do I manage my membership profile?
You can update your membership profile ( password, credit card information and email address) by logging into your account first (must be done first) and then going to https://simpleandpractical.com/membership-account
How do I update my billing information?
You can update your credit card by logging into your account first (must be done first) and then going to: https://simpleandpractical.com/membership-account/membership-billing/
How do I update email address associated with my account?
You can update your email address by doing the following:
1. For the website: You can update your email by logging into your account first (must be done first) and then going to
2. For the daily email: Please go to the bottom of the last daily email that you received (at 6am EST) and click “Change your contact details.”
3. For billing address email: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the new email address and they will do it for you.
Why was my membership automatically renewed?
We do automatic renewals as a matter of convenience and benefit of our members. Since emails that members receive are sent in a series, even a temporary lapse in membership disrupts the series and emails are reset which means the member starts getting the same emails that member received previously. We do make it clear on membership confirmation page (log into your Simple and Practical account first and then come back to this page and click the membership confirmation link) that customers receive after the check out that membership will renew automatically. However automatic renewal doesn’t mean that if someone cancels within a reasonable period of time we will not refund the money. Members can absolutely ask for the refund if they decide to cancel and contact customer service within a reasonable period after automatic renewal.
Can I get a receipt for membership payment?
Receipts are generated automatically and emailed to members each time the credit card is charged. Members receive email from “Receipt Rajnish Mago MD, LLC@Stripe.com” with subject “Your receipt from #(Invoice number).” Please check your inbox and spam folder before contacting customer service for membership payment receipts.
Do I have to join Simple and Practical’s social media pages (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc)?
All the content (free and premium) is available to you directly on the website. While this is optional, we encourage you to “like” our Facebook page and join our LinkedIn group because you can comment on the posts and we can have a discussion about them. Links to our social media pages are also provided at https://simpleandpractical.com/about-us.
How do I cancel my membership?
Please email email@example.com to cancel your membership. Kindly note that unsubscribing from email list does not automatically cancel your membership.
Post your questions and comments at the bottom of this page under “Leave a Reply.”
Copyright 2017 to 2019, Rajnish Mago, MD. All rights reserved. May not be reproduced in any form without express written permission.