This page contains information for Microsoft email (Outlook, MSN, Hotmail, etc.) subscribers only. If you are looking for information for Gmail subscribers, please click HERE.
Generally, email is sent out daily to our subscribers at 6 am EST. If you have not received email from us for one or more days, then follow the steps below:
1. If you are not receiving your emails, please check if your emails are going to “Other” tab of your inbox or “Junk Email” folder instead of Focused tab.
If you find your emails in “Other” or “Junk Email” folder, please follow steps 2 and 3 below.
In case you can’t find emails from Simple and Practical in any of the folders, your email address may have been placed in the bounce list because of permanent failure in delivery of message to your email address. If so, please email an alternate email address to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: “Replace email address”.
2. If emails are going to “Other” inbox tab, you can move all future emails to your “Focused” inbox. Just select any email from email@example.com from “Other” inbox tab and click on “Move to” and finally click “Always move to focused inbox”.
3. If emails are going to junk email folder, you can add firstname.lastname@example.org to the safe senders list (and also your email contacts list) to prevent future emails from going to the junk email folder.
a. From Outlook inbox, click the gear icon (top right).
b. Click Options
c. On the next screen on the left side you will see all the different options for mail
d. Under Junk email, click “Safe senders”.
e. Type in email@example.com in the box and click ‘+’
4. You can create a rule in your Outlook mail such that all emails from firstname.lastname@example.org are always delivered to your inbox (or folder of your choice).
Click Settings icon (top right) >> View all Outlook settings >> Under Mail, create a rule as in image below (double click the image to see clearly) >> Click Save
5. There may be situations when a deleted email address can’t be added back to our email list especially in cases where the user has unsubscribed from our email list or marked our email as spam. In those cases the user can add an alias, which is a secondary email address that delivers emails to the primary email. For more information on alias, please click HERE.
Sign into your Outlook email address on your desktop/laptop by going to Outlook.com. Then On the top right, Click on your Initials >> Next Click “My Account” >> Next click “Your info” (on Top Left) >> Click “Manage how you sign in to Microsoft” (center of the screen) >> Under Account Aliases, click on “Add email” >> Under “Create a new email address and add it as an alias” add new email in textbox (preferably email similar to your previous email) and then click “add alias”.
Once the member adds an alias, the member can contact our customer service and give the alias for adding to our email list.
In case of further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.