Why am I not receiving daily emails?
One email is sent daily to members at 6 am EST. If you have not received daily email for one or more days, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
1. Your emails may be going to the spam folder. Please check your spam folder and move your emails to the inbox. Also, add firstname.lastname@example.org to the safe senders list and/or your contact list.
Gmail subscribers can find more information on this topic HERE.
Outlook subscribers (Hotmail, MSN, etc.) can find more information on this topic HERE.
2. If your emails are not in the spam folder, please contact customer service. Your email address may have been removed from the daily email list and placed in the bounce list. You will likely need to provide another email address for adding to the email list. You can find more information on this topic HERE.
3. You may have accidentally unsubscribed yourself from the daily email list. Please contact customer service at customerservice@
If you use an institutional email address
Regarding the daily emails, what is happening is that institutional emails are protected by strong firewalls against junk mail etc. This is an aggravating problem for all concerned.
1. We are hiring a contractor who is an email deliverability specialist to see if there is something more that we can do at our end.
2. Your IT department could help you figure out how to add our email address in your email account as a “safe sender”, ie, identify it as an email address you do want to receive messages from.
Getresponse is the email service provider we use.
3. Use a non-institutional email address if you have one or are willing to start using one, like gmail.
4. Meanwhile, you can read any and all the content we have ever sent out in daily emails at https://simpleandpractical.com/365