Since we now have a LOT of articles on this website, we have now installed a powerful SEARCH function
Most pages on this website have a right sidebar. At the top of this right sidebar, is s SEARCH box. For example, look to the right of this text and you will see the SEARCH box which is in the sidebar on this page as well.
Note: On the home page (simpleandpractical.com), the SEARCH box is at the bottom of the page since that page does not have a sidebar.
How to SEARCH
We can type in your SEARCH keywords (one, two, or more) into the SEARCH box and hit enter to do the SEARCH.
To make the best use of the SEARCH box, we can:
1. Enter more than one word. This is the default and automatically means OR. So, if two words are entered, the results will show all pages that contain EITHER (or both) of the two words. : This is the default, it will search any combination of the keywords
2. For AND : Use the plus sign (+) in front of the word you’d like to require. The + sign is also useful for insisting that a particular word must be in the search results. For example, if we search for +lamotrigine +level, we will only see pages in which both the words lamotrigine and level appear.
3. For NOT : Use the minus sign (-) in front of the word you’d like to exclude
4. For an exact match : Put the words that you’d like to search for within quotes (” “)
Examples of searches
– Returns all pages with EITHER of the two words “Lithium” and/or “tremor”
– Returns all pages containing the word “Lithium” IMMEDIATELY followed by the word “tremor”. That is, the two words have to be together.
Lithium tremor +Treatment
– Returns all pages containing the words “Lithium” and/or “tremor” that ALSO include the word “Treatment”. That is, the word “Treatment” must be present.
Lithium tremor -toxicity
– Returns all pages containing the words “Lithium” and/or tremor but DO NOT include the word toxicity