Why am I not receiving daily emails?
One email is sent daily to members at 6 am EST. If you have not received daily email for one or more days, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
1. Your emails may be going to the spam folder. Please check your spam folder and move your emails to the inbox. Also, add email@example.com to the safe senders list and/or your contact list.
Gmail subscribers can find more information on this topic HERE.
Outlook subscribers (Hotmail, MSN, etc.) can find more information on this topic HERE.
Yahoo subscribers can find help at this external LINK.
2. If your emails are not in the spam folder, there could be two reasons:
a) Your email address may have been removed from the daily email list and placed in the bounce list. Please contact and check with customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will likely need to provide another email address for adding to the email list. You can find more information on this topic HERE.
b) Emails from simpleandpractical.com are being blocked completely by your email service provider. This may happen sometimes with work/university emails which may block emails coming from a particular domain or with certain key words. We suggest giving us another email address (preferably personal such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) for our email list so we can restart your emails seamlessly. To restart your emails from where you left off, please let us know the subject of the last email that you received before you stopped receiving emails.
3. You may have accidentally unsubscribed yourself from the daily email list. Please contact customer service at customerservice@
4. If you have been informed that your email was deleted from the list either because it was accidentally unsubscribed from the daily list by you or it was bounced by your email service provider/email client, you may have to ask for reinstatement of email address.
Please send the following email to from email@example.com (email that you want reinstated) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject line: “Restore email address to a campaign”
Body text: “Please restore my email address email@example.com to 365psychopharmtips campaign”.
Please copy (CC) this email to firstname.lastname@example.org so they can follow up.
If you use an institutional email address
Regarding the daily emails, what is happening is that institutional emails are protected by strong firewalls against junk mail etc. This is an aggravating problem for all concerned.
1. We are hiring a contractor who is an email deliverability specialist to see if there is something more that we can do at our end.
2. Your IT department could help you figure out how to add our email address in your email account as a “safe sender”, ie, identify it as an email address you do want to receive messages from.
Getresponse is the email service provider we use.
3. Use a non-institutional email address if you have one or are willing to start using one, like gmail.
4. Meanwhile, you can read any and all the content we have ever sent out in daily emails at https://simpleandpractical.com/365