Included in Membership of this website is a feature that has greatly benefited hundreds of your colleagues: 365 Advanced Topics in Psychopharmacology. Summaries on one advanced topic in psychopharmacology per day, 365 days a year! The summaries are sent directly in daily emails and can be read in less than 5 minutes.
Do you want to be a truly Expert Psychopharmacologist? Do you wish you could get brief, clear, but authoritative answers to your clinical questions? Do you want a source of reliable information rather than having to rely only on the internet? If you are willing to spend 3 to 5 minutes a day, we do all the rest of the work for you!
“Every day, incredibly useful clinical pearls. After 30 years of practice, I am amazed how much I didn’t know! Best CME $ ever spent!” — Mark Komrad, MD (Baltimore, Maryland, USA). http://www.komradmd.com/
“After 24 years practicing psychiatry, I have tried many types of CME, Updates, Newsletters, etc and I receive the most consistent knowledge from your website and emails.” — John Justice, MD (West Virginia University School of Medicine, Poca, West Virginia).
“It is a very useful website that is unlike any other resource that I have seen. Great, great stuff.” — Kari Groff, MD (Private Practice, New York, USA).
“Dr. Mago, I just want to say “thank you!” This is truly the best money I’ve spent on educational material.” — Mo Dattu, MD (Private Practice, Pennsylvania, USA).
Here are the clinical summaries that have been sent out so far:
4. You may be giving the wrong dose of stimulant (discussion of equivalent doses of stimulants)
6. Important detail when prescribing temazepam (some practical tips regarding hypnotics)
104. A puzzling case of acute dyskinesia
175. Don’t do it
(b). Pregnancy registries
279. An alert from a colleague (psychotropic medication induced glaucoma)
348. What kind of light?
384. Management of PCOS
402. Some cases of unexpected side effects related to stimulants and antipsychotics
404. A perfect storm
425. True or False? (Quiz 12)
427. S is for Sleep
429. A is for Anxiety
449. Correct answers in just ONE OR TWO SENTENCES each (Quiz 13)
515. Correct answers given in 2 to 3 sentences only (Quiz 15)
535. Transdermal testosterone for hypoactive sexual desire disorder in postmenopausal women: Part one
536. Transdermal testosterone for hypoactive sexual desire disorder in postmenopausal women: Part two
537. Transdermal testosterone for hypoactive sexual desire disorder in postmenopausal women: Part three
Copyright © 2016, Rajnish Mago, MD. All rights reserved. May not be reproduced in any form without express written permission.
Disclaimer: The content on this website is provided as general education for medical professionals. It is not intended or recommended for patients or other lay persons, or as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Patients must always consult a qualified health care professional regarding their diagnosis and treatment. Healthcare professionals should always check this website for the most recently updated information.